From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Anson Clement
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 4:04 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: OT: Diesel motor wanted/Diesel bus

So my crazy big little brother has decided he wants to convert his '78
westie into a diesel/greasel, naturaly I get stuck with the thankless task
of actualy doing the work.

I need to source a tranny and mounts from a diesel vanogen and the largest
displacement diesel motor I can get my grapplers on.

Any help/info and snyde comments welcome.

Anson

---