tranny swap question

I have always heard you cannot put an A1 chassis 020 tranny in a A2, but
you can go the reverse.  Sounds like Drew might know the exact reason
here...but for now Cathy, I would say NO, dont plan on that FF working.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)