Leather covered steering wheel

Hey all!

Happened to stumble across what looks like an NOS leather covered steering
wheel.  It obviously isn't as you can see where the nut scraped where it was
installed but it is in NOS condition!  It is the best condition I have ever
seen a leather covered steering wheel.  Anyone looking for one for a show
car or something LMK.  Looking for $50 plus shipping.  I ain't gotta sell it
so I ain't budging since it is next to perfect!

Dave
---