Was "Cogeco subscribers", now "Spyware programs"

LAVASOFT's Ad-Aware
 or
SpyBot Search and Destroy

David Utley <mr.utility@highstream.net> wrote:

> (Adrian: your machine is likely infected with at least one virus and / or a
> spyware program, it's sending spurious emails to many many list members.
> Hopefully you can take care of this, thanks)
>
> ==Brett

This reminds me... Who can recommend a good spyware killer? Free is
preferable... I have Norton AV here at work, and McAffee at home (thanks
Julie), but they apparently do not kill spyware programs?

LMK, and thanks...

David Utley