From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Euroroc II
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 10:20 AM
To: patrick; The list
Subject: Re: source for aftermarket grill

Well there is two ways to go.... The factory sold Scirocco's with only the
mainbeams and for these cars they installed grill extension pieces on
either side of the regular grill. These are not hard to get in Europe at
all.

The second way is to 'fabricate' a one piece grill from another car. I
don't really have a lot of info here but I think some have used Fox grills
or maybe Quantum??? I dunno.

-Raffi