From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Don Walter
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 9:08 PM
To: David L. Winchell,II; C Boyko; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: New Tires!!!

I had a set of Khumo Ecsta Supra 712's.  They handled really well.  I never
got them to brake loose, well except on grass when I missed a corner in the
early morning when it was dark.  I must have been day dreaming.  I did find
them extremly noisy during the end of their life.  They lasted me about 3
summers.  I'm currently trying to find a size in the new ASX's  to try out.
They got much better reviews.

Don