Starving 4 Content - I'm Coming to Cincy...!

"Matthew H." <rjtremor@core.com> wrote:
> > Just outta curiosity, besides myself and Jeff, who else is bringing a
> > non-Roc ride?

So Jim says:
>I don't care what anyone says, I am bringing the convertible.
>
>It's a gorgeous ride, I have to show off my new H&R coilovers, and there's
>some inter-cam adjustment Tech Procedure ready to go there.

NOOOOO!!! You are gonna make me go all blonde again. And I thought we had
discussed this Jim. No plans, plans are bad. If I happen to see you there,
or on the road, well fine. And I'll support your claim that it really IS a
Scirocco, I'm in your camp on that one.
Cathy

STOP MORE SPAM with the MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE*