Starving 4 Content - I'm Coming to Cincy...!

--- Jeff_Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
> As I've alluded to a couple of times in the past, I
> managed to finagle (sp?) a
> way to get to Cincy while having my company pick up most
> of the tab. The plans
> are now confirmed and I'm officially IN (YAY! :)  But I
> WILL be showing up in
> KIA... (BOOOOOOO!  :)

Need a loaner 'roc for the weekend?  :p

 The
> primary goal is to avoid
> Chicago traffic (which I've heard rivals LA's).

Wise move.  I understand there is a smallish group that
starts in Madison WI, but I don't know what time they're
leaving.

> What should I expect when I get there though? I have a
> few ?'s:
>
> - Should I bring my own cooler of frosties and H2O (I
> know I owe at least 5-6
> people a beer :)?

Many bring their own coolers.  A lot of them end up in the
garage and it becomes a "grab whatever looks good" kinda
thing.

> - Will Daun accept donations for his kindness (IIRC, he
> rents out Port-O-
> potties?) and I imagine there's other costs...)

Yeah, I'll graciously accept.  I'll be fronting the pizza
on Friday night, as well as the port-o-johns etc, so
donations are very welcome.

> - What's the weather typically like in June there?

It's Ohio in June, meaning it could be 55 & rainy, or 85 &
sunny.

> - Do I need bug repellent?

It would help with the mosquitos, yes.

> - Do I need Salty-weasel repellent?  ;)

That's optional.

> - What meals will I need to fend for myself? Will there
> be the famous Brisket
> this year?

That's the word.  Pizza on Friday night, Brisket on
Saturday night.  Any other food you eat is on your own.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen