Starving 4 Content - I'm Coming to Cincy...!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Pieper" <rapieper@yahoo.com>
To: <area53@validpath.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: Starving 4 Content - I'm Coming to Cincy...!

> --- Jeff_Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
> >But I WILL be showing up in KIA... (BOOOOOOO!  :)
>
> Hey at least you'll be here!  We have special Kia parking so no worries.

Chances are it'll look better than my poor Evil Car, should I drive the
heap. If I borrow the ZX, then... well... who knows. *Grins*

Just outta curiosity, besides myself and Jeff, who else is bringing a
non-Roc ride?

Yes, I've slacked off on my car, and now it's gotten way past time... sigh.
Weather, lack of enthusiasm at times, annoyance at details, etc... meh. It's
gonna take some more effort than I planned on, and I wanna do the thing
right. It's just bad timing.

~Matt