Starving 4 Content - I'm Coming to Cincy...!

--- Jeff_Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
>But I WILL be showing up in KIA... (BOOOOOOO!  :)

Hey at least you'll be here!  We have special Kia parking so no worries.

> - Should I bring my own cooler of frosties and H2O (I know I owe at least 5-6
> people a beer :)?

I think you can buy beer in Wilmington... ;)

> - Will Daun accept donations for his kindness (IIRC, he rents out Port-O-
> potties?) and I imagine there's other costs...)

Yep, we shoot him a few bucks...

> - What's the weather typically like in June there?

Anybody's guess.  Rain is not unheard of.

> - Do I need bug repellent?

Repellent won't touch the kinds of bugs you'll be seeing...
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/03/0329_040329_cicadas.html

Looking forward to meeting ya!

Ron