From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Toomasson
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 1:31 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Starving 4 Content - I'm Coming to Cincy...!

As I've alluded to a couple of times in the past, I managed to finagle (sp?)
way to get to Cincy while having my company pick up most of the tab. The
plans
are now confirmed and I'm officially IN (YAY! :)  But I WILL be showing up
in
KIA... (BOOOOOOO!  :)

The trick is that I have to drive the 12 hours from Minneapolis to
Wilmington
on the Friday. (not bad as opposed to the 2-3+days drive each way Tobias had
endure when he drove all the way from here (SF, Ca) <screwy>  :p )

More than likely, I will be hanging out with some relatives in St Paul
Friday
morning and leaving somewhere in the 10-12p range. The primary goal is to
avoid
Chicago traffic (which I've heard rivals LA's).

What should I expect when I get there though? I have a few ?'s:

- Should I bring my own cooler of frosties and H2O (I know I owe at least
5-6
people a beer :)?
- Will Daun accept donations for his kindness (IIRC, he rents out Port-O-
potties?) and I imagine there's other costs...)
- Can I sit in the Occo during the aerial shoot since I'll be rocco-less? :)
- What's the weather typically like in June there?
- Do I need bug repellent?
- Do I need Salty-weasel repellent?  ;)
- What meals will I need to fend for myself? Will there be the famous
Brisket
this year?

T-minus 23 days!  :)

Jeff