New Tires!!!

Just had to share a sweet deal I got on a set of Tires.  I had been looking
for new rubber for my Rocc.  I called several of the "discount" tire shops
in the area and asked for their best prices on tires in the size I needed.
195 50 15.  I ended up getting a set of Khumos from tire rack online and
having them installed at Costco (thanks for the tip Al.) After installation
they ended up 30 bucks cheaper per tire than Gerald's (the best of the local
tire places) who had the exact same tire.  I ordered them last week on
Monday night late in the evening and expected them to arrive on Friday of
last week. They arrived Wednesday morning around 11:30.  These things are
great. Sticky as all get out. Spent about $150 less than I was anticipating
(Woo Hoo!!!) More savings for the Cincy trip.

Now to get the parts to get it running right.  I'll be calling you Al. It
still is running rough in first and second up to 3k rpm.

Dave

David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com
87 16V Scirocco