Bay Area Listers... I may need to borrow a set of wheels for a shorttime.

I have sold my wheels BBS RX,  16 x 7, and don't know if my replacement
wheels will arrive in time for Guido's BBQ and ND. I will most likely have
to remove the wheels and ship them to the buyer before ND. Hopefully the new
ones will arrive before then but you never know.

Does anyone have an extra set that I could borrow for a short time so I can
still bring the Scirocco to Guido's and ND?

- John