[OT] Failure to Communicate was: Eddie Kit...

Ron Pieper wrote:
> --- stetson <tim@unrealexpectations.ath.cx> wrote:
>
>>Cool Hand Luke W/ Paul Newman (Neuman?)

Strother Martin
<http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001510>

He was a pretty cool cat. I had a chance, as a little kid, to attend a
gtg at his house down in SoCal.  (He & some folks were trying to get the
land MASH & the Planet of the Apes were shot on turned over to the State
Parks' system.)

Rocco content by proxie: I would love to do a drive through those hills,
but I have no idea how to get there any more- it's been decades since then.

TBerk