upshift light

I used to have an upshift light and forgot all about it until this post. I got a kick out of it telling me to upshift in 5th or it's other random quirks. I think it would be hilarious to watch someone try to actually drive according to the light. I 'fixed' mine one night when the oil light and buzzer came on for no apparent reason and refused to go off. Repeated blows to the dash and gauge pod has made it so none of the idiot lights come on anymore. That and the help from a wiring job done by an untrained monkey...

Dan

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:Check the reverse light switch? That'd be my first guess. And that light probably won't burn
out, it's an LED...

HTH