stereo help...

The ones I have are 4x6 Pioneers made for euorpean cars.  They are only 1-3/4" deep and I felt no touching when I put them in yesterday.

BTW, anyone need a driver's side door panel?  Crack in the map pocket, but otherwise just fine.  Make me an offer, I'll bring to Cincy if it's wanted.

Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)

Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
you may have to cut away some metal from the door frame. some stock size 4x6
speakers go too deep and the magnet hits the frame near the forward facing
part of the door.
Al

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source