From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Mike Smith
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2004 5:37 PM
To: car
Subject: stereo help...

Help me understand why I'm getting no bass out of the front speakers.

Used to have stock stereo with 2-way Kenwoods in front.  No bass from front
speakers.

Swapped out stock stereo for JVC headunit with CD. No bass from front
speakers.

Today, swapped old Kenwoods to rear, and new Pioneer 2-ways to front.  Still
no bass from front speakers.

I thought that maybe it was the Kenwoods.  I've had the car almost 8 years
and they came with it.  But when I put them in back, plenty of bass coming
from them.  But none from the front.

Can anyone of you with stereo knowledge help me understand why this is?

Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)

word (w{rd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to
something. Sometimes used with up. Source

---