Windshield Washer Nozzles

Mike Smith wrote:

>Speaking of twin squirters, will any fit?  I'd like to redo mine as well.
>
>Mike
>'86 red 16v
>

>>camron@worldaccessnet.com writes:
>>
>><<<> replaced my old sprayer nozzles with nice new dealer twin squirters...
>>who makes a nice silicone or such fluid supply line?>>>>>

I know this is a really, *really* late response (sorry, catching up from
weeks ago).  I like my new VW factory "twin" sprayers, I've just found
out you can use the point of a push-pin to aim the individual nozzles on
each sprayer, pretty cool, huh?  The nozzles are tiny little
ball-and-socket units that allow for aim adjustment.  My old ones had a
different hood connection, and my new ones are much more secure, they
really _snap_ into place.  I remember the VW parts guy had some
difficulty figuring out what the ETKA said I needed for my '86.5 16V. (I
once had '87s, whose hoods were, I believe, slightly different where the
rain tray slots are, and therefore, had a slightly different sprayer.)

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L