Was: Dimensions of , now fuel prices

>From: "Mark" <mardak@cogeco.ca>
>To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Dimensions of 'selector rod tube' tool needed - 5th gear swap
>Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 20:53:09 -0400
>
>Hey list,
>
>I'm getting together the tools necessary to do the 5th gear swap before
>I make my trip to MO next week.  Can someone measure their "special
>tool" to remove the selector rod tube?  I need to know the inside
>diameter and the width of the "tabs" on the bottom so I can make a
>homebuilt version BEFORE I tackle this job - probably at the very last
>minute since I've got a million other things to do to the car and
>dolly...
>
>Thanks!
>
>Mark. - who just paid $101.5 per liter of Sunoco 94 - WTF!
>       - good thing my trip(s) are mostly in the U.S!
>75
>77
>80 S
>81
>81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K

Bah, come to Dunnville, I just burnt through a whole tank of 97cent  94
octane today. (a bargain?!?) And it was worth every dime, that silver car of
mine, well, let's just say it is a very bad little car. Fortunately the
state troopers were busy with other customers...

But why is diesel still 67cents? They just don't play with it, not that I'm
complaining.
Cathy

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium