WTB: TD mani and Dodge adapter

On Fri, 7 May 2004, Dan Smith wrote:

> I am in need of a TD exhaust mani for my turbo project. What flange do
> they have on them? I was also wondering if anyone out there could make
> an adapter that goes from the TD mani to the Dodge turbo bolt pattern. I
> have a picture of the pattern but I don't have the turbo or a Dodge mani
> in hand.

I can help you out with the TD manifold - are you coming to Cincy?

The flange on the A1, A2 and early A3 turbo manifolds is a
trapezoid-shaped 4 bolt flange.  I don't have a picture of one handy, but
I can take a few snaps if you like.

Drew

--

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd