questions on removing fuel distro

While soaking various bits in PB Blaster I decided to start pulling the fueling bits. I only broke 1 injector, which I think is pretty good and disconnected all the lines. One line however refuses to stop leaking gas. It's the one that connects onto the same bolt as another line on the fuel distro and runs down and under the car. I figured there'd be some gas left in the line so I got it into a jar and waited until it stopped dripping. I figured it was all drained then. Well, today is around 80 and the heat seems to have started a small fountain of gas spewing again. I've connected the line to the fuel pump (filter maybe? the small grey cylinder in the same area) and hopefully this will at least keep the fuel from dripping on the ground. Aside from draining the tank, how do I stop this line from flowing?

Dan