QUICK! Digifant 2 HELP!

On my Digi Golf, you take off the shift boot and there is a black connector
and a white connector. If you take two wires and connect the black connector
to the white connector, it will activate the OBD I system. This will only be
helpful if the check engine light came on.

Be sure NOT to connect the two terminals of the black or white connector
together. This will cause a short and you will be out a fuse. HTH!

-Craig
'83 California Edition (RIP)
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)

<scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com>,"Scirocco List"
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Re: QUICK! Digifant 2 HELP!
>Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 20:29:21 -0700
>
>You can also check the idle and WOT switches. They are on the throttle
body.
>There is a test at the computer connector for this. I don't have my
Bentley