Cars available!!

Hello all!

I just wanted to let you all know that I have a few cars available.  One for
free and others for cheap!

84 Rabbit 2 dr Diesel with sunroof.  A few minor issues but when it is
available it will be mechanically sound (will have a bunch of new parts).
Interior is in great shape other than the headliner (blue) and the body is
silver with very minor rust.  Gets about 50 mpg depending on how you drive
it!!!  Great for a second car!  $1200 OBO.

84 4dr rabbit with 1.8L 5spd swap.  Dark blue and in good shape.  Will need
a little attention here and there but overall in good shape.  Best offer!

82 or 83 Scirocco for parts.  Have the bill of sale but no title.  Had fire
under hood to where everything will need to be replaced.  Motor and trans
are still in the car and suspect they are ok but will need attention along
with master/booster/all wiring and hoses.  Has replacement hood already (not
on car and available separately if necessary).  The car is stuffed full of
various parts from other sciroccos for rebuild of this car so all the parts
to fix the car are probably in it!  This car is best offer as well.

80 something Quantum Wagon for parts.  This car is also full of VW parts
that I do not know what are for.  The car is a TD in which I will be
steeling for my truck but the trans (close ratio "B" body style trans) is
possibly available.  I think Brian Decker wants it but not for sure.

89 Ford F350 Dually 4dr set up for 5th wheel.  The truck is nice with a
460ci motor with automatic.  A/C, cruise, Tilt, etc. etc. etc.  It has
little spruce up stuff too like visor over the windshield, lights, cool 5th
wheel tail gate, etc.  We're looking for low blue book on this which is
around $5K.

Rabbit diesel for parts--square headlight version with the body in decent
shape.  Runs but needs lots of help!  best offer.

77 Rabbit with 64K original miles.  Factory 1.6L auto still installed.  I
plan on taking the trans and A1 parts for auto trans out of it but could
keep it in there if wanted.  The body is in great shape, interior needs
work/parts but this is a GREAT platform for a fun car (made nice and sturdy
in 77!!).  Best offer!

All vehicles are in Olympia, WA and some transportation may possibly be
arranged.  Can get pictures if anyone wants them.  Contact me directly
please!

Dave
---