mailing glass

--- Spewey <spewey@comcast.net> wrote:
> As long as I have the mic (uh, is this thing on?):
>
> Who has experience mailing auto glass?
>
> I have Eric's window (in fact, it seems I have a complete
> MkII
> glass-wise) but was hesitant to mail it because I feared
> I would have to
> spend a lot of time engineering an elaborate box for
> shipping.

I had talked to him over the weekend, and I have the glass
and the window regulator he needed going out tomorrow.  (I
woulda sent it today but I forgot the box at home when I
went to work.  It's in the car tonight, so it WILL go
tomorrow.)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen