mailing glass

Kirsten Jensen wrote:

> It arrived to me in great shape and in fact, it is still living happily
> in its home.  I would be happy to take some pics of it if that would be
> of assistance...

That's awful kind of you but it's just the sort of thing I wanted to
avoid.  If I help a lister out with a piece of glass for $20 after he
got jacked, I don't want to have to spend 2 hours building a crate to
keep it safe.  That'd be downright uneconominical!

That said, I discovered that I have glass for S2, J2, and 4K (I think)
in St. Paul, MN if anyone ever needs it and is passing through.  Lesson
#2: it would have been good if I had taken a grease pencil to it when I
put it away 10 years ago.

(The MkI windshield I'm keeping.) ;)