Can't get the wheel off.

I know exactly the car you mean, Denny got an 87 Nova the same year I got
the Jetta.
SO here's the result, I wimped out on the brakes, I just don't have time,
all that working and such crap. But just before I took it out, I wailed on
it one last time with a 4X4, and it popped off. It had been marinating in a
different corrosoin killer, maybe that was the trick, or just the time to
let it seep in. Anyway, I got the wheel off, just not in time for me to
consider doing the brakes here. It just figures. Gotta go...Cathy