Can't get the wheel off.

Studies have shown that annual inspections don't decrease
accidents.  Some states are discontinuing their inspections.
<http://www.lsb.state.ok.us/house/news5000.htm>
I'm sure most won't because they are bureaucracies that
need the work.

 Cheers,
Kent

Funny thing about that...  At about the same time they discontinued the
inspections, Oklahoma City was in trouble with the EPA about the amount of
Smog we have here...  I didn't really think it was that bad, until I went
and visited a friend in Nebraska...  My GOD, you can see the sun in a whole
different light...  ;-)
David Utley