I had a relapse....and it wasn't even for a scirocco!

Hmmmmmmmm........

I'm on my way Mr.!!!! Even thinking about building a short desk in the
corner and setting up a PC but the woman TOLD me that she'd divorce me if
I did that.

Sick bastige I am, I still have the likely suspect for said machine @ my
feet and will probably set it up and have a web cam like you too (and
little sticker saying the garage is under video surveillance).

I hope to get mine as clean as your too.

Tim

Catsup and Mustard all over the place!  It's the Human Hamburger!

On Mon, 3 May 2004, Allyn wrote:

> > I shouldn't have been in an area where I would be tempted, I know. But I
> > had to take a break from cleaning the garage and the PC was just sitting
> > there
<snip>