pulling an engine Q's

I know that you will need a tool for taking the axles off of the
differential. Also, the axle nut is a 30mm (IIRC). I had to go buy that
socket when I pulled my engine. You will need to find a way to support the
engine and tranny when you start unbolting the motor mounts. You don't have
to take out your tranny fluid, but now is a good time to replace it. I might
be interested in the head. HTH!

-Craig
'83 California Edition (RIP)
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)