Ghost Dog Tool sighting

<snip mess I made trying to edit all the top posting bastard's replies>

1) Sword edge up also helps in 1st strike cut move. (I am not
translating correct name. Too damn tired.)

2) If you must strip wire, the 'little' sword is the one to use. Also,
no hammering w/ long sword.

3) The screwdriver mentioned (If we have identified the correct manual
driver) can be had in two basic categories; cheap and heirloom. The
cheap one is no good except as a prop.

The min. you go using it for real it'll break on you as it is a cheap
piece of junk. OTOH, they good one is hard to find...

I'm not going to spend too much time finding one or the other right now
but I *think* we are talking about this:
<http://www.lara.com/store/images/ez-yk-300.jpg>

If so, it's been in sooo many movies prior to Ghost Dog (I like Forest
but damn dude- it aint just the sword handling that reeks in this film),
that it's become cliche for the "I need to get in and rig what's behind
the panel, quickly" hacker/ second stony man that it's not funny.

Looks like spiral and screwdriver are your key Google words. Also
Yankee-style.

4) In Scirocco Related News: Harbor Freight Tools might have a tire
mounting machine at a price point close enough to make it possible.

Need one of these?
<http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=34542>
Don't forget this for ten dollars more:
<http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=36133>

Google is your friend.

hth,
TBerk
Sorry, I'm cranky right now.
I don't have anybody around to get uncranky with.