a short question before I get the crank worked

Quoting Dan Bubb <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>:
> Typically, ETKA will include graphics for parts not used in the NA market.

> Dan

True.  However, not always...  I am not sure why, but I have seen parts blow-
ups from Germany that we do not have here...  Therefore in other words, we do
not have a picture for everything that is available.  A small point to
make...  Also, from what I have seen, it is more likely to include parts that
are more common for the N/A continent (ie Mexico, Canada, etc) versus Euro.
stuff...  This is not a steadfast rule, but seems to apply most of the time...

HTH, instead of irritating...  :-)

David Utley