This sounds too good to be true. Hopefully not!

450 for JUST polish,, DAMN, he could at least do it for port at the same
time

I have a guy locally that will do a race setup, and includes over-sizing
valves, 7mm stem sodium filled valves, titanium sleeves, HD dual springs,
hardened cam (cryo I think) with choice of 278-290 or 302 cams , complete
port and polish (over-sizing of intake exhaust ports (requires you to
provide exhaust and intake manifold you wish to use with the head you
provide.  895$ everything flow benched, he promises 30-50HP out of that head
in power increase. Includes all NEW internal parts btw.

I think that guy is selling a lot of nothing for mucho dinero (because he
gets his own heads)
-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b