This sounds too good to be true. Hopefully not!

I was browsing the 'tex engine and transmission classifieds and saw a nice
stage 4 hydro head for sale that was looking very nice!

It's here:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1300427

another from the same dude is at:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1313218

and the pics from the 1st looked very nice so I (foolish builder I am
these days) IM'd him asking if he did solid lifter heads too. He IM'd me
back saying that he did and to email him for details.
Short, but can you blame a man answering an IM on the 'tex?

So I emailed him today (go to the bottom of this post) and asked a few
pertinent questions about the solid possibilities.
Directly below is his answer.

If the delivered product is as nice as the pics, you think it would be a
deal you'd go for? Or I should?

Prices seem really good for no core and shipped included!

This seems to be a start up business since the page:
http://rsctunning.epic4.com/
has changed since I first looked at it a couple of days ago to include
16v, 8v mk3/4, and VR6 heads.

Any far northern Roc brothers or sisters heard anything about this biz?

Tim

It takes all kinds to fill the freeways.
		-- Crazy Charlie