Wierd ? - can an ABA conversion DP be used on normalheightmotor??

TT's race downpipe (no cat) is designed for both.  I'm running this
exact downpipe, and it worked with the original 1.7 and the 2.0 ABA just
fine...  From what I've heard the downpipe with cat has clearance issues
when hooked up to an ABA.  I'd give TT a call and see what they say...

HTH,

Mark.
75
80 S