Wierd ? - can an ABA conversion DP be used on normal heightmotor??

A couple of things...

  One, a friend has an ABA in his car, with a header.  It is an unknown brand,
but it does have the spring-loaded flange at the cat end, and he has had no
problems whatsoever and he drives it as if the throttle only has two
positions...

  Two, TT sells a downpipe with the correct length for this conversion.  That,
combined with a few whinings I have seen on Vortex about it, makes me think it
could be an issue if you put in to short a lenth, at least in the long run...

  If nothing else, I would be sure to get the TT front mount, and perhaps the
TT rear mount to limit possible damage or wear?

HTH a bit...

  David Utley