OT: Suicide = selfish

Very sad...

I guess I can understand the overall 'why', but what I cannot understand is
the selfishness of doing that in front of others...  If you will please
forgive me for my attitude (soapbox), but suicide, while in some regards
understandable, doing it this way is pretty damn selfish...  Bystanders seeing
your body severed, the pilot, the damn poor pilot had to have had nightmares,
I know that I would... (/soapbox)

David Utley

Quoting Gordon Forbess <gforbess@attglobal.net>:

> On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 10:20:50 -0500, David Utley
> <mr.utility@highstream.net> wrote:
>
> >  First stupid question:  Do they know why he jumped?
> >  Second stupid question:  Do they know if he was aiming for those power
> >lines, or a swimming pool in the other complex?
>
> Details here:
>
> http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20040330-9999-news_7m30jump.html
>
> Gordon
> 75 Scirocco/Drake 1.9