News From El Cajon, CA

Earlier today I lost power and there were police, fire, ambulances in the Apartment Complex across the street from mine.  All night there have been TV Helicopters flying around.  I finally just heard what happened on the News.  An 88 year old Man Jumped From a BiPlane and landed on the power lines.  He was killed and power was out for a while.

I am fairly near to the approach of a small airport, about the size of Nashua, NH that has quite a bit of traffic of small prop aircraft and occasionally some corporate jets and even some vintage jet fighters.

I still just can't believe that someone would actually jump out of an Airplane.  Fortunately he was not the Pilot and the Plane did not crash.

Matthew Kogan