ugh (tires) (rant)

This may be more of an ordeal for you to go through, but I will offer it
anyways...

  Have you considered sending the wheel to a repair shop?  I know a fella here
that works at one.  He has treated me right since day one.  They are good--
they have a body shop attatched that works on anything from Austin Healeys to
nearly new Porsches, and they also do the wheels from the cars already
mentioned...  They have been in the wheel business for a dozen years, and I
have seen some choice work come out of their stalls...  If you are interested,
let me know and I will give you the contact details...

HTH

David Utley

PS, they are near my work here in OKC, OK...