planned routes & lotsa ?s

Eric some of us have responsabilities and work is th bread and butter that
makes our hobbies possible.
Some of us also need to get back by weds/Thursday and are not always road
wariors.

Ill probably stick around until mid-Sunday, I have off until weds.

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b