I'm starting to get scared.....more deconsrtuctions and questions

Howdy all,

Had to spend some quality time w/ the 3A and get ready for the machine
shop. Once the driveplate bolts were broken the rest was downhill and
pretty easy.

The sordid details are pictorily presented (NOT in order) at:

http://unrealexpectations.ath.cx/crank/index.html

And now for more questions:

1.) In the pic "bearings" you'll notice that #4 (the closest to the block)
has definite scoring on the bearings. Does it look excessive? All the
others have no such marks. I know it doesn't mater on the connecting rod
side as they'll be getting new bearings but think it did nasty things to
the crank? I can't feel it so far if so.....

2.) Should I take the oil pump/dist. drive shaft to be tested and trued w/
the block and crank?

3.) What do you think of the pistons? The have some scoring on the
non-sqirter side but otherwise look very clean.

4.) Does the amount of sludge in the oil pan look commeasurate w/ 106K
mi.?

5.) Will I need new freeze plugs?

Enough noise and destruction for now. It's nite nite time!

Tim

A visit to a fresh place will bring strange work.