Wanted, euro light ajusters! Anyone?

Apparently you can use BMW adjusters (certainly on euro lights, maybe
on US also), they are easier to get, cheaper and a direct swap. My VW
dealership sent me over the road to the BMW parts counter.

This was a few years ago, I am waiting for a new set of headlights I
will investigate again in the near future.

--Andrew