From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Parker Wulf
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 6:17 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Wanted, euro light ajusters! Anyone?

Does anyone have some euro light ajusters that they would like to
sell, or know where i could get some?

I took the lights with me to the stealership and they didnt know
anything about the ajusters or where i could get them. It might help
if someone could give me some part #s for them. Boy do i love the
local dealership here...not.

TIA!
Parker scirocco210@hotmail.com