16 year old - concubine watned - not to exceed $3,000

Anson, you are really limiting yourself, those with more experience can be
more, well, fun...I'd go for one at least 23 if I were you...I'm just so
totally in love with my old guy. Goin' out to eagerly get under him again
this morning...and you know they come in younger models up here too, but I
guess a 15 year old is too risky eh?
Cathy