16 year old - concubine watned - not to exceed $3,000

Any nationality will do, but she must have a nice ass, a great face, and boobs that won't quit.
Must be all original, with complete medical records.
No more than 26 previous relationships.
No facial scaring or mental deformities will be accepted.
I am willing to consider minor acne as long as it has not caused permanant epidermal damage.
Please understand that I can't run all around North America looking at
so
many examples. Therefore, I will be asking you to bring them to me for
consideration. Please contact me off list for an appointment.

Help me get these low mileage examples out of the corners where they
are
being ignored.
I can't buy them all, but am willing to consider as many as I can
afford on
my pension.

Anson