OT: FS - 1991 B3 Passat Sedan GL - Excellent Shape

--- FLi GLi <1gli@cox.net> wrote:
>  For a comprehensive description of the car, plus pics,
> please visit this
> website -
>
> http://members.cox.net/1gli/
>
> Feel free to email me @ passat4sale@cox.net with any
> questions or to make an
> offer.
>
> Thanks,
>
> 	Renard

I'll vouch for this one - it's nice.  It's the only
automatic I've ever owned.  (Had it about a year before I
bought a wagon.)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen