What an SUV is supposed to be...

Afriend of mine was going to do a film in the outback of Australia under the
sponsor ship of Toyota. They gave him a fully fitted Land Cruiser and off he
went. 40 miles out of town, it broke an axle.

Dragging into a farm, owner the farm had a well worn Land Rover. No A/C or
special features, but a snorkle and dust filters. That truck made it for 4
years in areas that never had a road, crossing deep rivers and climbing
steep banks.

A real testiment to the design and durability of Land Rovers!

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
"For good health : EAT RICE!"
Amsterdam NY