FS: 81 in Minnesota w/pictures

Nice [(red)X]'s
it looks sweet..

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004, Spewey wrote:

> No engine or transaxle
> SPAX adjustable suspension kit
> poly bushings
> lower stressbar
> windshield is cracked but I have a spare
> Window rubber is all pretty cruddy
> Body is in good shape
> Grille & bumpers were removed for storage and are undamaged
> Interior: black vinyl buckets & woodgrain dash panel
> Factory metal sunroof
> Currently sitting on Ronals from an Audi 4KS (wrong offset)
> 4KS rear drum brake upgrade
> Factory A/C compressor is hanging
> Mk2 rear axle w/swaybar thingy
>
> Title is clean, I have had it since 1995.
> This is a half-done project and was never raced.
>
> It is in St. Paul, Minnesota.
>
> PICTURES! (about 800kb)
> http://s94043504.onlinehome.us/scirocco/

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.