Windshield Washer sprayer hose

In a message dated 3/27/2004 6:47:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
camron@worldaccessnet.com writes:

<<<<What is a good source for windshield washer sprayer hoses?  I just
replaced my old sprayer nozzles with nice new dealer twin squirters...
who makes a nice silicone or such fluid supply line?>>>>>

One thing comes to mind.  You know that clear tubing that they sell to run
the air lines on fish tanks.  Stuff is pretty cheap and comes in different
thinknesses.

Also, probably more expensive, is the fuel lines used on lawnmowers.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6