Updated --> 1977 Scirocco Available, Kansas City MO.

Doesn't matter...Mark is gonna snag it...I finally met him last night at a
VERY rainy crap-ass weather GTG in St Catherines (near Niagara Falls for
the Ontario impaired)...and when we were chatting he definitely had that
"go for the frosting" look in his eyes whenever it was mentioned...its a
nifty trick...when you see him, say "77 Scirocco" and its like saying beer
to Homer Simpson...the tongue hangs out, eyes glaze over...so I think its
about to become his Scirocco #4

>From the other pics I've seen it ain't half bad.

sandor