Head bolts vanquished! (and why I think they're 11mm)

Great to see you are actualling getting some work done on your newly
acquired motor.

Now go ahead with some scrubbing, and it can look as good as this:
<<http://www.lesabotage.com/photos/Scirocco/9A2083mm.jpg>>
<<http://www.lesabotage.com/photos/Scirocco/9A20back.jpg>>
<<http://www.lesabotage.com/photos/Scirocco/9A20front.jpg>>

I'd like to quote my favourite the Rolling Stones line on this, "Paint it
Black".

I have a question regarding your pictures. Do you hire a professional hand
model, or do you do your own?

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4

Fine print subliminal messages at the bottom of the post.
Hefe weizen Hefe weizen Hefe weizen Hefe weizen

---